If sal made stickers. Who would want one and even more important...what would you like on it? Tell us!

Views: 344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell yeah!

The death horse could be awesome on a sticker - full body or close-up of the skull. Or maybe a kick-ass, gritty band photo, in shades of green and brown, of the band drinking tea "mad-hatter tea party" style? Ok, maybe the horse one.

Logo stickers would rock and/or a Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse design with the handsome heads of the band members under the hoods!
i would definitely want one for my jeep \m/

definetely! just the APHND logo would be great.

maybe combined with something simple like the hoof, the crow or something.

Ooh nice! Maybe something like: Have a 3/4 front view of the horse in a dark, mist setting. And the horseshoe could frame it with "A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH" imprinted on the horseshoe.

christian said:

definetely! just the APHND logo would be great.

maybe combined with something simple like the hoof, the crow or something.

How is this?

Hell. I think you just went beyond stickers and hit Poster-worthy!

Derek said:
How is this?

Sent a couple other idea's to Sal. Been listening to everyone's idea's.

That's pretty awesome man. Can't wait to "distribute" some.

Derek said:

Sent a couple other idea's to Sal. Been listening to everyone's idea's.

This is great - add tour dates for posters, one for US tour, and one for Europe Tour 
also make these in flyers size to download and for us to distribute.

Derek said:

How is this?

Very cool \m/

Derek said:

How is this?

Hey guys, thx for the feedback. Sal and I have agreed on some stickers. They are quite a bit different then the one below, but are a little more 2011. I will tell you they will be vinyl (put on your car). Once we have them printed and Sal is pleased with them we will figure out how to sell them on the web in addition to live shows.

d

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sal Abruscato.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service