I normally hate the word supergroup, but i think A Pale Horse Named Death is exactly this and more. Most of these guys have been in big bands over the years Type O Negaive, Biohazard and Life Of Agony and have played some big venues over the years and now for them to  come out and do a tour and play in front of anything from a few hundred to a maybe a thousand is great to see. They had no problem meeting and standing for photos and its great to see people who i have idiolised from when i was young do this. Thank you guys you made my dreams come true. Really cant wait for you to tour again and release anothe album

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This band is a MEGA group! I can't wait to be able to get the chance to talk to them in person and get a picture with the guys. They all seem to be down to earth and easy to talk to. I have only met Johnny Kelly while he was with TON and he was awesome about talking to him and snapping a couple of pics.

I think its a perfect description of the them :)
rust me when I say within the next 5 years this band will be FUUUCKING HUUUUUGE...
I agree!!

dredmann said:
I think its a perfect description of the them :)

There's this other super group called Seventh Void... they SUCK!!!

I'm joking. I love that band. I can't wait for APHND to tour the states, though.

I have so much shit I want to throw at them.

Bottles, rocks, ninja stars...

I'm joking again. I'll bring toilet paper. No reason to let an old tradition die, right?

Thanks, Conor.

Catch you soon.
E.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sal Abruscato.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service