I don't have any tattoos. Do you? I've seen some beauties for TON, and Sal mentioned he had APHND done before he did the music. Care to show them?

Views: 1302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have an LOA & Ton tattoo and summer of 2009 I got a pale horse named death tattooed around my collar bone.

Want to fix It/ enhance/add to it. (Did picture show??? Having issues uploading from phone)
Attachments:
I have some tattoos, and I've been thinking of getting a LOA tattoo for about 2 years. My only problem about band tattoos is that most of the logos are not feminine at all. And my philosophy concerning tattoos is that they have to fit on you like they were meant to be there, or like you were born to wear them. I have not found a place for my LOA tattoo yet, but I'm trying.
Wow, that's really cool. I love how musicians/artists get the names of bands and images of influences inscribed on their skin. Thanks for sharing Sal.



Sal Abruscato said:
I have an LOA & Ton tattoo and summer of 2009 I got a pale horse named death tattooed around my collar bone.

Ha, on your foot? That had to hurt! I'd love to get the "Subzero" symbol. It's an easily identifiable logo.



Lindsey Oatman said:
Want to fix It/ enhance/add to it. (Did picture show??? Having issues uploading from phone)
I love Johnette Napolitano's tattoos. Courtney Love's. I guess boys want boy stuff. It makes sense, but I definitely see where you're coming from.



Csenge Domonkos said:
I have some tattoos, and I've been thinking of getting a LOA tattoo for about 2 years. My only problem about band tattoos is that most of the logos are not feminine at all. And my philosophy concerning tattoos is that they have to fit on you like they were meant to be there, or like you were born to wear them. I have not found a place for my LOA tattoo yet, but I'm trying.
I have a Keith Caputo logo in my leg, and there is a Keith Caputo signature on my arm :)
You guys make me want to go get ink at 33. I am such an ink virgin.
:D :D
It hurt horribly. But I think it needs to be shaded in or something


T

Scary Carrie said:
Ha, on your foot? That had to hurt! I'd love to get the "Subzero" symbol. It's an easily identifiable logo.



Lindsey Oatman said:
Want to fix It/ enhance/add to it. (Did picture show??? Having issues uploading from phone)
love the tats!!! ive got a "kiss of death lips of a thief" tattooed on my inner arm and a type o symbol with a biohazard sign to reflect the 2 things i have been passionate about the longest... zombie things and type o, want to get the one on my back extended with thorns etc across my shoulders but im not artistic enough to put it together.. on an added note i also love my predator tattoo :D:D
Well add your pics girlie!


Ellie Jayne said:
love the tats!!! ive got a "kiss of death lips of a thief" tattooed on my inner arm and a type o symbol with a biohazard sign to reflect the 2 things i have been passionate about the longest... zombie things and type o, want to get the one on my back extended with thorns etc across my shoulders but im not artistic enough to put it together.. on an added note i also love my predator tattoo :D:D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sal Abruscato.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service