I don't have any tattoos. Do you? I've seen some beauties for TON, and Sal mentioned he had APHND done before he did the music. Care to show them?

Views: 1499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And I'll do this symbol in my leg this year :) And post it here

working with my tattoo guy on a Wolf Moon tattoo...since I was born in January looks like it might be the phase of the moon on the day I was born with a wolf's face making the rest of the moon into a full moon.

have 5 other tattoos, but none of bands

I've got a Set/Horus partnership on my left and wright arms respectively. Got these a year apart but they're not related to music. Since last year I've been debating whether to get something TONish... perhaps a green man design or something that references the songs that fans will recognise. i'd like to steer away from the obvious. Only thing stopping me is cash. Been one feck of a year.
On my upper left arm :)

I love tats on others, but I don't have any.  I figured out a long time ago a horse on my body would look like a fuckin' giraffe after I hit a "certain age". LOL!!

NICE!!

Mordechai Rubinoff said:
On my upper left arm :)

@ Sal: I bet it hurt when the needle tapped your collar bone.

I don't have any tattoos. Really, I'm an indecisive s.o.b.. I don't know what I would get. I haven't come to the time and place in my life where I've seen something I've wanted inked on me. Not that I don't like tattoo's. I love them.

There will come a point when I get one, without a doubt.

Most of my friends have shoddy looking, cheap tattoo's. Screw that. When I get a tattoo, I want to have the good money to spend on it. Who cares if it's $800? It's going to be on your SKIN.

Also, I'd have to get a descent tattoo artist, not just some local whack job that's used to inking stars and unicorns.

I've always admired ROOSTER's work. This guy was born to ink skin.

You guys have some really nice tattoo's. If I ever saw someone with a TON tattoo, that would almost make my day. I'd be like "HOLY SHIT!!!".

Hey Brent. That's the right decision. Better spend some more USD for a good Artist because you wear it for the rest of your life. Cheers! Kai

Brent said:

@ Sal: I bet it hurt when the needle tapped your collar bone.

I don't have any tattoos. Really, I'm an indecisive s.o.b.. I don't know what I would get. I haven't come to the time and place in my life where I've seen something I've wanted inked on me. Not that I don't like tattoo's. I love them.

There will come a point when I get one, without a doubt.

Most of my friends have shoddy looking, cheap tattoo's. Screw that. When I get a tattoo, I want to have the good money to spend on it. Who cares if it's $800? It's going to be on your SKIN.

Also, I'd have to get a descent tattoo artist, not just some local whack job that's used to inking stars and unicorns.

I've always admired ROOSTER's work. This guy was born to ink skin.

You guys have some really nice tattoo's. If I ever saw someone with a TON tattoo, that would almost make my day. I'd be like "HOLY SHIT!!!".

Love band tattoos! Post some more shit damnit!

Older pic of my tattoo, not fully done yet but I'm to lazy to make a good new pic.

TONtattoo.jpg

okay then. I'll take a pic of it this weekend. geeezzzz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sal Abruscato.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service