With that in mind, what would be fucking cool to win from Sal and the gang?

Also, Ross, your drum heads from Johnny are coming soon. He just got back from Europe. :)

d

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wait, from who?  If it's yours, than I'll take it only so I can clone 5 other Sal's and in 18 years, form a band like the Partridge Family, except it will be Super Sal and the Abruscato's!  MMMMWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sal Abruscato said:

used condom!

Fully signed copy of the debut on vinyl...  In silver.. :)  Perfect for framing...

WHOS ???

Sal Abruscato said:

used condom!

A concert either in my backyard ( a girl can dream can't she?!) or at Voxhall, Aarhus, Denmark

A choir of fans as backing vocals on the next album... the lyrics/words and the melody of the chorus could be put on the website and the fans can record their "singing" and send it back as mp3... ;-)

Malte! You are the only person in the world, who could invent something like that! :))

Am I, Maciek? :-D Well, I think it could really come out great in the end. :-)

if just APHND be back in Copenhagen, It was a blast of an evening with friends and good music, - I'll be happy. And Derek and Wife come on out here too- it would be great to hang out.....:)

I just love so many people are around to do something for this band- its fun - and it is so much worth it -because all of you behind and in front are so active. :)

A magical lock of Eddie Heedles hair..

The drumstick from Mr. Kelly which I ALMOST 3 times caught in my life, would be the perfect one.

same here, i want one for my shadowbox, mabye next month at the knitting factory

Maciek Szatko said:

The drumstick from Mr. Kelly which I ALMOST 3 times caught in my life, would be the perfect one.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sal Abruscato.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service