I have seen Metallica 6 times

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bands I've seen more than once, in no particular order -Ozzy, Judas Priest, Queensryche, LOA, Seventh Void, TON, Alice Cooper, Ted Nugent, Iron Maiden, INXS, Crowbar, Eric Clapton, and Lillian Axe
i know that in the future you can add APHND to my list, i plan on seeing these guys a few times
I forgot Moonspell. also plan to add APHND and SV
I've seen Type O 3 times

TON

Shadows Fall

Pantera

LOA

Slayer

Machinehead

VOD

Megadeth

Queensryche

KsE

Unearth

there are a ton more....

crap, there are three bands/'artists' i have seen more than once, in fact on several occasions. But before i divulge who, i must preface it with, it was about the company and the boozing not the bands themselves, in fact i never actually purchased any tickets to any ofthese concerts~ and one of them was a fluke, there were several festivals and concerts i went to that she just so happened to be playing at or opening for, it was not my fault!!!!!

1) Allman Brothers (they played every june and august at Great Woods in MA and EVERYONE went to get messed up, i dont htink anyone actually listened to the music

2) Guster (they were the openng act for a few concerts)

3) Taylor Swift (YES I SAID IT! Im sorry, i do listen to country, and I have been to several concerts/festivals, and she just kept showing up, she is even worse live by the way, i took no pleasure in it what so ever)

DONT JUDGE ME!

Type O Negative----at least 7 times ;)  

Seventh Void----twice

The Cult----at least 3

I have some short videos on You Tube.....check 'em out if ya want!!!  Let me know what ya think!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lynda1331

Type O Negative 5 times, can't remember the rest..

TON

Seventh Void

Danzig

Foo Fighters

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

My friends' local bands

TON twice

KISS three times

SLIPKNOT twice

ROB ZOMBIE twice

The only bands I've seen multiple times would be South African. I don't really do the live music thing much anymore (so I won't bore you with a rambling list none of you would know anyone of) but the only local band I've seen more than once of late is Terminatryx (electro-industrial metal). But then they're about the only local band I like... I support most of their gigs. They're fantastic people and I'm proud to call them my friends. And they're damn fine musos. They've got a video on YouTube that's a bit of a homage to Black No. 1. And I know the secret of the lead singer's fangs... And I'm not telling! **grins**

TYPE O NEGATIVE 5 TIMES,KISS 2 TIMES,PANTERA 3 TIMES,BIOHAZARD 2 TIMES,B.O.C. 2 TIMES,BLACK SABBATH 4 TIMES.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sal Abruscato.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service