What is your favorite APHND song?

Views: 544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so far, Die Alone....and all the songs that you will write in the many years to come!
Die Alone, Genial......ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, que chimba como se dice en colombia.
i havent heard them all yet, but right now i have to say Serial Killer kicks it
i love them all in different ways.. it depends what mood i am in
Devil in The Closet; As Black as My Heart
they are all great but i still say Serial Killer.

hey Sal, is it hard to pick a fav for yourself because it would be like choose which child you like better?

Mike Hastings said:
they are all great but i still say Serial Killer.

hey Sal, is it hard to pick a fav for yourself because it would be like choose which child you like better?

Some kids have a booger hangin from their nose. They will have to stand last in line ; P

But I know what you mean, it's hard to decide on those tracks. The problem is that song tracks are like ear-wurm, easy listening. I've noticed that I've been listening to some other songs somewhat more and suddenly I love PillHead like crazy.

Often depends on the mood. Although I think most would agree that Die Alone has the biggest impact on everyone.
I love every single song on the cd.
Too hard to answer... but Die Alone is the one I keep going back to :)
When The Crows Descend Upon You..By far the best, I crank that  song every morning....
Did you get the disc yet?

Johnny Caputo said:
When The Crows Descend Upon You..By far the best, I crank that  song every morning....
For me its between Die Alone and Serial Killer as the most favorite.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sal Abruscato.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service