I myself would love to see them play at Starland Ball Room or Dingbats in New Jersey only because you can be up close and feal more apart of it.Back in 08 Sal played with his other band  called My Mortality at Dingbats and let me tell you it was amazing!!! I had the chance to share a few words and hangout with Sal.It was one of the best days in my life to be able to meet someone you grew up listening to.It was awesome to wake up everyday and my brother would have like 15 -20 people  in my kitchen drinking coffee blasting Life Of Agony,Type O Negative and Pantera.Now I wake up and blast APHND!

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are several venues in Michigan I would like to see APHND play in. The Filmore would be awesome, that is a great suggestion.

The Machine Shop in Flint
Harpo's Theatre (theater?) in Detroit
The Majestic or the Magic Stick (they are both in the same building and there is a bowling alley under the Magic Stick) in Detroit
Prime Event Center in Bay City. It is under new ownership and the inside is really nice. It is kinda like Harpo's for Bay City. I hope that more shows get booked in that place and it would be great to see you guys there.
The Orbit Room in Grand Rapids isn't too bad and there is also the Intersection within the same city.
Even Lansing has a neat little bar that has all kinds of acts coming in. Mac's Bar in Lansing is great. The bathrooms are hilarious.
I gotta go with Club Vegas or The Depot in Salt Lake City.

Roseland would be another cool place to see them or maybe even in my livining room would be awesome.hahaha lol

Crocodile Rock Cafe in Allentown PA... great small venue and I live only five minutes from it so, you know, APHND and I could jam out before the show.  :)

Volume 11 in Raleigh, NC.

I think Las Vegas would be great.
We have many new venues here now.
There is the new "Joint" at The Hard Rock.
I'm sure you have played the House of blues 
here..
Kalani

yeah Las Vegas..precisely between March 30th and April 4th as we will be in the area:)

Kalani Kokonuts said:

I think Las Vegas would be great.
We have many new venues here now.
There is the new "Joint" at The Hard Rock.
I'm sure you have played the House of blues 
here..
Kalani
I would like to see APHND performing at Z7 Konzertfabrik in Pratteln/ Switzerland or at the Sonisphere Festival 2011 in Basel/ Switzerland.
Germany, of course! ;) I don't mind the location as long as it would be Germany anyway, but "die Roehre" in Stuttgart would be nice..
Try to get on the Mayhemfest tour.

Hell Yeah
Law Will destroy us in THE end said:
Any place to start with Harlem, Patronaat in THE Netherlands

Sal Abruscato said:
We should play everywhere how bout that
If and when you come to Finland, please play in Tampere as well as Helsinki. Tampere's a good metal town :) \m/

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sal Abruscato.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service